PostDoctoral Researcher – ING-IND/11
Prof. Giovanni Di Nicola
Research activity related to:
– solar thermal engineering (parabolic trough collectors and solar cookers);
– experimental evaluation of PVT (pressure-volume-temperature) properties of refrigerants;
– theoretical study of transport properties of fluids (thermal conductivity, dynamic viscosity, surface tension);
– equations of state of gases (virial equation of state, Boyle temperature);
– energy demand management.
Gianluca Coccia was born in San Benedetto del Tronto (AP), Italy, in May 05, 1989. From Università Politecnica delle Marche (Ancona, Italy), he obtained his bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2011 and his master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2013. In 2017, he obtained his Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering from Università Politecnica delle Marche. Since February 2017, he has worked as research fellow at the Department of Industrial Engineering and Mathematical Sciences (DIISM) of Università Politecnica delle Marche. His research field includes solar thermal engineering and the study of the thermodynamic and thermophysical properties of fluids.